Wednesday 6 April 2016


 
QUILTY 365 (March 2016)

March flew by!
 
I was busy tying up loose ends at work
before starting a new job in April.
 
But managed....just!...to keep up with Quilty 365.

It's 125/366 days so far.

Just a few highlights:

Week 14
 
Inspired by a linocut workshop I attended.
 
Chose fabric with prints that look like linocut patterns. 
 
Am thinking of designing/carving my own pattern,
printing on fabric and using them for a quilt.

Week 15
 
These are the oldest fabrics I have in my stash. 

Week 16
 Colours of flowers, trees, berries in the park where I walk almost everyday. 
 
Week 17
An emotional week as I remember this man.

Week 18
 My friend lost her beloved cat, a companion for many years.....so sad.

One more look at the flowers so far:
 
 
~Ema N~

Linking up with QuiltyFolk, host of Quilty365.

4 comments:

  1. Love seeing your growing flowers.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back to your post of how you decided to vary your design, what a great idea, it looks like cherry blossoms on a tree branch, lovely. Perhaps you should consider leaving a few single petals similar to them floating onto the ground?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is growing so beautifully. I would love to see where carving your own pattern and printing fabric would take you.

    ReplyDelete