Monday 11 May 2015


 
I WILL MAKE THESE ONE DAY
 
Oh, I want to make this little log cabin pouch
from Shizuko Kuroha's book, "Log Cabin Restructured"!
 
I really do!
 
The use of colour and the way it modernises the look
of a traditional block appeals to me.
 
 The centre is tiny - 1cm square, everything is hand-sewn and -quilted.
 
I want to make this little dumpling pouch too.
 
It's a log cabin square set on the diagonal.
 
Like the sloping lines very much!
 
 
 These two pouches have been on my mind since I saw them yesterday.

 I have not done any hand-sewing since this tiny quilt and
 want to -- need to -- have needle and thread in my hands again soon.
 
But I cannot start another project till others are finished and
why do I need more pouches?
 
I've decided to be rational and not do anything.
 
I've written about them here because one day, I will make them.
 
~Ema N~

 
Photos and text belong to the author of this blog, unless otherwise stated.
Please do not use without permission.