Sunday 7 June 2015


 
FABRIC SHOPPING
 
Oh, it's the sale season and I cannot resist.....
 
These fabric came home with me because
 I like the colour, the feel of the fabric, the loveliness of it all.
 
These are good enough reasons, right?
 
Plus, they were on sale.
 

No concrete plans to use any of these yet.

The pattern of the first piece reminds me of
the La Passacaglia quilt by Willyne Hammerstein.
 
The flowery fabric above is a Japanese cotton, soft and silky smooth.

This paisley one is 30% cotton/70% polyester.
I cannot say "no" to paisley.


This next one looks boring compared to the rest.
 
But it'll work as something for the office.
It's the first piece of organic fabric I've ever bought.


Now for a cup of tea...
 
I'll be admiring these lovely fabric
as I sip the earl grey and nibble on a cookie.
 
~Ema N~
 
Photos and text belong to the author of this blog, unless otherwise stated.
Please do not use without permission